2015-2016 SeasonMember/Group Pre-Sale: August 3Learn more
Public Sale: August 17The company of the 2014 production of A Christmas Carol. Photo by Scott Suchman.
The GuardSept. 25-Oct. 18Learn more
A world premiere about Rembrandt, Homer and those who protect the art we cherish.Photo of Mitchell Hebert, Josh Sticklin and Kathryn Tkel by Scott Suchman.
Investigation: Detective McDevittMarch-OctoberLearn more
A walking tour that explores the Lincoln assassination conspiracy.
Guided Tour of Ford’s TheatreTake an intimate, guided tour of the historic Ford’s Theatre. Select Sundays.Learn morePhoto by Maxwell MacKenzie.
Remembering LincolnAn online collection of digital responses to the assassination.Learn more
- Plan a visit to the Ford's Theatre campus, which includes the museum, theatre, Petersen House and Center for Education and Leadership.
- Ford's Theatre produces plays and musicals reflecting America's rich cultural heritage.
- Enjoy a special event with our artists or an author reading by a renowned Lincoln scholar.
- Investigation: Detective McDevitt
Take a walking tour of downtown Washington led by an actor dressed as a Civil War character.
Sept. 25-Oct. 18
In this world-premiere comedic drama, playwright Jessica Dickey paints shimmering portraits of Rembrandt, Homer and those who protect the art we cherish.
- Guided Tour
Take an intimate, guided tour of the historic Ford’s Theatre. Explore the events surrounding President Lincoln’s assassination and learn about the guests who attended with the President.
- President Abraham Lincoln presided over four years of civil war. Learn about his remarkable presidency, his assassination and its dramatic aftermath.
- Learn the history behind the historic Ford's Theatre building.
- Ford's Theatre offers learning opportunities for students and teachers, as well as online interactive resources.